Holly Jolly Santa Waffles
Gluten Free Waffles
By: Van's Foods
Posted on: November 30, 2016
Love it? Share it!
Our recipe for a Ho Ho Wholesome holiday! Serve up some festive fun with this nutritious breakfast recipe.
- Gluten Free Waffles : Apple Cinnamon
- Toast Van's waffles per packaging instructions.
- Slice strawberry halves and place them around the top of your waffle to create Santa's hat.
- Next, cut the banana into thin slices. Place a row of slices along the bottom of the strawberry hat to create the fur lining. Place a single banana slice at the tip of Santa's hat. Place remaining slices around the sides of the waffle and at the bottom to create Santa's beard.
- Place two blueberries on the waffle for Santa's eyes.
- Finish things off with a rosy red raspberry nose.