Rudolph Reindeer Waffles
By: Van's Foods
Posted on: November 30, 2016
Love it? Share it!
Rudolph's red raspberry nose will guide you straight to a delicious breakfast! Give the kiddos a festive start to the day with this playful idea.
- Organic Waffles Original
- Van's Pancakes
- Hazelnut Spread
- Toast Van's waffles and pancakes per packaging instructions.
- Start by cutting an oval shape from a pancake to use as Rudolph's snout and placing it atop your waffle. Using a second pancake, cut antler-like shapes and place them at the top of the waffle. With the remaining pancakes pieces, cut two ear shapes and place them just below the antlers.
- To create the eyes, cut two slices from a banana and place a blueberry on top of each, positioning directly above the pancake snout.
- Place a single raspberry atop the pancake snout for Rudolph's shiny red nose.
- Using a knife, spread the hazelnut spread across the antlers and drizzle a single line across the pancake to make a smile. Voila!