By: Van's Foods
Posted on: August 16, 2017
Love it? Share it!
Start the kiddos’ day with a healthy dose of delicious breakfast time creativity! Grab your favorite Van's gluten free waffles and chef up this early morning masterpiece.
- Organic Waffles Blueberry
- Toast Van's waffles per packaging instructions. Cut a pear shape to create the body of the peacock.
- Slice the kiwi and arrange it fanned out across the plate.
- Place blueberries on top and around the kiwis to create the peacock's tail.
- Using two banana slices, place blueberries on top to create the eyes.
- Finish things off with cuts of tangerine slices to create the beak and feet.