Posted on: September 29, 2014
Love it? Share it!
There’s something about fall. Cool mornings, turning leaves, a crispness to the air. It’s a favorite time of year for so many of us, tied in our minds to so many delicious flavors – cinnamon, pumpkin, apples among them.
In honor of fall, we’ve created some delicious waffle options to give a tasty, autumnal kick to your morning. We hope you enjoy!
- Organic coconut peanut butter
- Low sugar, all-fruit jam
- · Spread organic coconut peanut butter on waffles
- · Dollop with low-sugar, all-fruit jam
- · Use a small cookie cutter to cut shapes from thick slices of banana
- · Add a few walnuts
- · Sprinkle with cinnamon
- · Add slices of harvest fruits like peach and pear