Power Grains® Waffles
By: Van's Foods
Posted on: November 07, 2016
Love it? Share it!
Hooo… Hooo… Hooo else loves waffles? Bring some creativity to the breakfast table with this fun waffle creation.
- Power Grains® Waffles Original
- Orange Slices
- Hazelnut Spread
- Prepare your Van's waffles per the packaging instructions.
- Place a peeled orange slice on each side of your waffle to create the owl's wings.
- Grab a single clementine and make two thin slices to be used for the owls eyes. Place a blackberry in the center of each to finish the eyes.
- Cut a beak-shaped chunk from a strawberry and place it between the clementines. Cut a v-shaped section from a strawberry and place that on the top side of the clementines to create eyebrows.
- Place two raspberries at the bottom of the waffle to create the owl's feet.
- Using kiwi, cut small leaf-shaped chunks to create some tree leaves. Finish off the tree brand by connecting the kiwi leaves with a strip of hazelnut spread.