Hot Air Balloon Waffles
Gluten Free Waffles
By: Van's Foods
Posted on: March 01, 2017
Love it? Share it!
Take the little ones' breakfast to new heights with Hot Air Balloon Waffles. Not only do they get their Van's waffles, but they also get a bunch of fresh fruit, too!
- Gluten Free Waffles Original
- Van's Mini Waffles
- Black Frosting
- Toast Van's waffles per packaging instructions. Place one Van's waffle in the center of your plate to create the base of the balloon. You can create the basket with a second waffle or with a Van's Mini Waffle.
- Cut the strawberries, cantaloupe, pineapple and kiwi into small chunks and arrange them on the waffle to create alliterating rows of color.
- Connect the basket to the balloon with a string of blueberries on each side.
- Arranged banana slices to create clouds around your Hot Air Balloon Waffles.
- Finish things off by drawing two birds in the sky with black frosting.