Haunted Halloween Waffles
Gluten Free Waffles
By: Van's Foods
Posted on: October 06, 2016
Love it? Share it!
Breakfast served up with a side of spooky! Whip up this Halloween-inspired idea with Van's waffles and fresh fruits.
- Gluten Free Waffles : Apple Cinnamon
- Chocolate Chips
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Black Frosting
- Prepare Van's Waffles per packaging instructions.
- Cut three ghost bodies from your bananas. Slice the bananas long-ways to help them lay flat on the waffles.
- Place a large chocolate chip flat side out to create the ghosts' mouths. Use mini chocolate chips for the ghosts' eyes.
- Place a clementine half on each side of your waffle, adding a kiwi slice at the top of each to create their stems.
- Cut a banana slice to create a crescent moon. Finish things off by drawing several bats using black frosting.