Hatching Chicken Waffles
By: Van's Foods
Posted on: April 03, 2017
Love it? Share it!
At Van’s, playing with your food is encouraged. Toast up your Van's and serve up these playful hatching chicken waffles.
- Organic Waffles Blueberry
- Toast Van's waffles per packaging instructions. Cut your waffle in a zig-zag pattern to create a cracked egg shape.
- Using a full section of pineapple, cut a bird shape with the bottom matching the zig-zag pattern of the waffle. Cut two additional chunks to use as wings and position them on top of the waffle so they overlap with the chicken body.
- Cut thin kiwi strips and arrange them as blades of grass around the waffle.
- Finish off your playful breakfast creation by placing two blueberries and a triangle cut from cantaloupe towards the top of your pineapple slice.