By: Van's Foods
Posted on: February 01, 2017
Love it? Share it!
Look who popped in for breakfast! Chef up this plate of fun for the kiddos with their favorites from Van's.
- Organic Waffles Blueberry
- Van's Mini Waffles
- Van's Double Chocolate Granola
- Hazelnut Spread
- Toast Van's waffles per packaging instructions. Create the head of the gopher using a single waffle. With the Minis, use two of the four waffles for the cheeks. With the remaining waffles, cut two ears and two feet for the gopher.
- Scatter Van's Double Chocolate Granola underneath your main waffle to create the gopher mound. Arrange the two paws made with Minis on top of it.
- Create the eyes using two banana slices. Place a blueberry in the center of each.
- Place two slivers of banana below the cheeks to create the teeth.
- Place a single blackberry below the eyes to create the gopher's nose.
- Arrange several strips cut from kiwi around the granola to create several strands of grass.
- Finish things off by filling in the ears with hazelnut spread.