Gobble Gobble Turkey Waffle
8 Whole Grains Waffles
By: Van's Foods
Posted on: November 07, 2016
Love it? Share it!
Gobble 'til you wobble with this fun fall-themed breakfast, bringing waffles and fresh fruits together to make a delicious start to the day.
- 8WG Multigrain Waffles
- Van's Pancakes
- Prepare one Van's Waffle and one Van's Pancake per packaging instructions.
- Place a Van's waffle in the center of your plate. From the pancake, cut a bowling pin shape to create the turkey's neck and head.
- Create the turkey's tail feathers by cutting up the strawberries, pineapple and cantaloupe, and a arranging them around the top of the waffle.
- Create the turkey's feet by cutting them out of the cantaloupe.
- Give the turkey eyes by placing sliced bananas on top of the pancake and placing a blueberry in the center of each. Create the turkey's beak with a half a clementine slice.
- Cut the turkey's gobbler from a slice of strawberry and placing it below the beak.
- Finish things off with a slice of clementine on each side of the waffle to create the turkey's arms.