Gluten Free Peach & Blueberry Crisp
Gluten Free Granola
By: Bree Hester
Posted on: July 20, 2015
Love it? Share it!
At Van’s, we love to bake — and in summer, we love quick, easy recipes — especially when they bring delicious fruit flavor. Here’s a new favorite of ours, commissioned courtesy of blogger Bree Hester: a gluten-free blueberry-peach crisp, made with Van’s Blueberry Walnut granola. Since it uses frozen fruits, it’s a cinch to pull together from ingredients in your pantry and freezer. We hope you enjoy!
- 2 (10-oz.) bags frozen peach slices
- 1 (10-oz.) bag frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 (11-oz.) bag Blueberry Walnut Granola
- ½ cup almond meal
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine peaches, blueberries, lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside.
- Add granola to a food processor. Pulse to break up granola. Add almond meal, brown sugar, walnuts, olive oil, vanilla and sea salt. Pulse again until mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
- Spread the fruit mixture evenly in the bottom of the prepared pan. Top with granola mixture.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until the fruit is bubbling and top is golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite gluten-free vanilla ice cream, if desired.