Fall Colors Pancakes
By: Van's Foods
Posted on: October 05, 2016
Love it? Share it!
Bring some fun fall color to the breakfast table with this cute pancake idea.
- Homestyle Pancakes
- Hazelnut Spread
- Candy Eyes
- Toast your Van's pancakes per packaging instructions.
- Using two pancakes, cut out a shape for the trunk along with a shape for the top of the tree.
- Cut up the cantaloupe and strawberries into small cubes. Place them on the leafy area of the tree.
- Cut several pieces of kiwi and place them at the base of the trunk for grass.
- Use hazelnut spread to outline the trunk of the tree and to draw a bird hole in the center of the trunk.
- Finish things off with candy eyes to make curious owl eyes.