By: Van's Foods
Posted on: April 14, 2016
Love it? Share it!
When a pancake breakfast turns into a tasty trip to the zoo!
- Homestyle Pancakes
- Strawberry Yogurt (ears)
- Banana & Blueberries (eyes)
- Nutella (eyebrows and peanut)
- strawberry (tongue)
- Cut out the outline of the elephant's head from a Van's pancake.
- Cut out half circles to use for the elephant's ears and cut an outline of an elephant's trunk from a pancake.
- Once all shapes are cut out, place small banana slices in the middle of elephant's head for the eyes.
- Place blueberries on the bottom of sliced bananas.
- Draw thin eyebrows using hazelnut spread.
- Slice a strawberry to use for the tongue.
- Cover ears in strawberry yogurt.
- Cut out peanut shape from a pancake and draw thin lines on it using hazelnut spread.