Crabby Morning Waffles
8 Whole Grains Waffles
By: Van's Foods
Posted on: September 12, 2016
Love it? Share it!
In case they need a little pinch to get out of bed in the morning! Perfect for those mornings that the kids wake up on the wrong side of the bed: Crabby Morning Waffles!
- 8WG Multigrain Waffles
- Red Delicious Apples (legs)
- Strawberries (pinchers)
- 1 Bananas & Blueberries (eyes)
- Toast one Van's Waffles according to packaging instructions. Cut the waffle into an oval shape to create the crab's body.
- Cut the crab's legs from a red apple with the peel right side up.
- Slice a strawberry the tall way to create the crab's pinchers. You will need to do this twice, once for each pincher.
- Cut the banana into thin slices to create the whites of the eyes. Place a blueberry on each to finish the eyes.
- Arrange the legs around the edges of the waffle, place the eyes towards the top, and finish it off by placing the strawberries at the ends of the top legs.