Cold Breakfast in a Jar
Gluten Free Cereals
By: Alysa Bajenaru
Posted on: November 14, 2013
Love it? Share it!
Mason jars seem to be all the rage these days, don’t they? From holiday décor to pendant lights, jars seem to be everywhere. I love using mason jars for décor, but I have even more fun serving food in them. Once used mainly for canning, you can make pretty much any kind of recipe in a mason jar these days. The cold breakfast jar is great for putting together the night before and using as a grab-n-go breakfast in the morning. It’s perfect for anyone who tends to rush out the door without breakfast.
- Frozen mixed berries
- ¼ cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- Gluten Free Cereals - Honey Crunch
- Add 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries to the bottom of a glass jar.
- Add 1/4 cup plain or vanilla yogurt (try coconut yogurt if you are dairy-free).
- Seal the jar with a lid and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, add 1/3 cup Van's Honey Nut Crunch cereal. Enjoy!