Chia Pudding Cereal Parfait
Gluten Free Cereals
By: Van's Foods
Posted on: May 01, 2017
Love it? Share it!
Top your chia pudding parfait off with our Van's Honey Crunch cereal!
- Gluten Free Cereals - Honey Crunch
- Chia seeds
- Coconut milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Combine milk, chia seeds, Greek yogurt and maple syrup in a medium-size bowl. Stir to combine and break up Greek yogurt clumps.
- Refrigerate for two hours or overnight to allow chia pudding to thicken.
- Place a layer of cereal on bottom of cup. Add half of the chia pudding to the top of cereal.
- Add another layer of cereal. Top with the rest of the chia pudding.
- Top your whole creation off with blueberries, small diced kiwi, and more cereal.