Gluten Free Pancakes
By: Van's Foods
Posted on: March 28, 2016
Love it? Share it!
Because animal-shaped pancakes are the best kind of pancakes! Dish up these fun cheetah pancakes in a couple simple steps.
- Gluten Free Pancakes
- Bananas & Blueberries (Eyes)
- Blackberry (Nose)
- Strawberries (Ears)
- Hazelnut Spread (Spots & Whiskers)
- Start by using a whole Van's Pancake for the cheetah's head.
- Cut out an upside down heart to use for the cheetah's snout.
- Use sliced bananas and whole blueberries for the cheetah's eyes, placing them right above the nose.
- Place a blackberry in the middle of the nose and draw dots using hazelnut spread around the nose.
- Draw the cheetah's spots using hazelnut spread.
- Cut out pancake triangles for the cheetah's ears as well as triangle strawberries to place on top of the pancake triangles.