By: Van's Foods
Posted on: May 26, 2016
Love it? Share it!
Treat your hungry little caterpillars to this fun idea!
- Homestyle Pancakes
- Candy Eyes
- Start with 1 Van's Pancake on plate
- Slice kiwis into 6 oval shapes for the caterpillar's body, place the kiwi body on top of the pancake
- Slice one strawberry to use for the caterpillar's head
- Place candy eyes on strawberry for the caterpillar's eyes
- Place Nutella into baggie and cut hole into baggie to use as a "pastry bag"
- Draw thin lines using hazelnut spread under the kiwis to serve as the caterpillar's legs
- Draw 2 lines using hazelnut spread above the strawberry for the caterpillar's antennas