Buzzin Bee Waffles
Gluten Free Waffles
By: Van's Foods
Posted on: April 21, 2017
Love it? Share it!
The kiddos will be eagerly buzzin' around the table over this fun Van's waffle idea!
- Gluten Free Waffles Original
- Green apple
- Toast Van's waffle according to package instructions.
- Cut waffle into a pear shape for the bumblebee's body.
- Place blueberries and small diced pineapple chunks into alternating rows on the bumblebee's body to create stripes.
- Place small blackberry on bottom of waffle for the stinger.
- Cut 2 half circles from green apple and place on either side of waffle body for the wings.
- Cut circle shape from apple for the bumblebee's head. Place circle on top of body.
- Cut small banana circles and place on head for the eyes. Then, place blueberries on top of bananas for the eye balls.
- Finish the bumblebee off by drawing a smile with icing and 2 lines coming out of head for the antennas. For the finishing touch, place small blueberries on top of antennas.
- Create flower 1 by placing a raspberry in the center and adding blackberries around it for the petals. Make flower 2 by cutting small ovals from strawberry for the petals and placing a small blackberry in the center. Then add a thin strip of kiwi for both flower stems.