By: Van's Foods
Posted on: March 16, 2016
Love it? Share it!
Give the kiddos a smile with this playful breakfast idea!
- Homestyle Pancakes
- Apple Slices (Horns)
- Bananas & Blueberries (Eyes)
- Raisins (Nose)
- Strawberries (Tongue)
- Cut out long oval from Van's pancake to use for the bull's head
- Also, cut out circle to use for the cow's nose, a half circle for the bull's mouth, and half circles for the bull's ears out of another pancake
- Use apple slices for bull's horns
- Cut out small banana slices for bull's eyes and place blueberries on them (one eye will be on top and the other on the bottom of banana)
- Cut out small strawberry to use for the bull's tongue
- Cover nose and ears in Nutella
- Place raisins on bull's nose to use for nostrils