Billy Goat Pancakes
Gluten Free Pancakes
By: Van's Foods
Posted on: May 12, 2016
Love it? Share it!
Herd your kiddos to the breakfast table with this cute Billy Goat pancake!
- Gluten Free Pancakes
- Nutella Spread
- Start with a whole Van's pancake that will be used for the Billy goat's body
- Next cut out Billy goat's head, feet, ears, horns, beard and eyelids from another pancake.
- Cut out 2 small slices of banana for the eyes.
- Place pancake eyelids on top of sliced bananas and top with blueberries.
- Place blackberry under eyes for the nose.
- Cover horns, ears, feet, and beard in hazelnut spread.
- Draw thin line for the Billy goat's mouth using hazelnut spread.
- Cut out grass from kiwi and put two pieces of that kiwi grass coming out of Billy goat's mouth.