Asian Salmon Salad Crackers
Gluten Free Crackers
Fire Roasted Veggie
By: Alysa Bajenaru
Posted on: August 18, 2014
Love it? Share it!
Packing a healthy lunch is as easy as 1,2,3,…4,5. Simply grab something from each of these five groups, and you’re set with a balanced and filling lunch that will keep you energized all afternoon.
1. Starch + Protein
One of my favorite lunches is this Asian Salmon Salad. It’s easy to make, and tastes great on top of Van’s Fire Roasted Veggie Crackers. You could also make this with tuna.
- For the salmon salad:
- One 6oz. can wild salmon, drained
- ¼ red cabbage, shredded
- 2 baby carrots, finely diced
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 strips rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 green onion, finely diced
- Fire Roasted Veggie Crackers
- Directions for the salmon salad:
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl, flaking the salmon apart as you stir. Top each Van’s Fire Roasted Veggie Crackers with a tablespoon of salad.