Greek Yogurt Breakfast Bark
Gluten Free Granola
By: Van's Foods
Posted on: March 01, 2017
Love it? Share it!
Grab some Van’s granola and your favorite fruit toppings to whip up this simple Frozen Greek Yogurt Breakfast Bark. For this batch, we went with our Blueberry Walnut gluten free granola and added fresh blueberries and strawberries into the mix. Perfect for breakfast or snack time!
- Blueberry Walnut Granola
- Greek Yogurt
- Maple Syrup
- Start by mixing together 2 cups Greek yogurt and 2 Tbsp of Maple Syrup.
- Pour the yogurt mixture onto a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Spread evenly across sheet to desired thickness of bark.
- Time to add the toppings! Sprinkle on your desired amount of Van's Blueberry Walnut granola. Next, add a handful of blueberries, spreading them across the yogurt. Chop your strawberries and arrange the chunks throughout.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for approximately two hours or until bark is firm. Move the bark over to a cutting board by transferring the entire sheet of wax paper. Cut to desired size and place pieces into a sealed container for future freezing.
- Simply pull a piece from the freezer any time you feel like enjoying one!