Bear Face Waffles
Gluten Free Waffles
By: Van's Foods
Posted on: September 26, 2016
Love it? Share it!
One cute little breakfast buddy coming right up! Have some fun with your morning waffles and create this nutritiously delicious bear's smiling face. It's sure to be a hit with the kids.
- GF Ancient Grains Waffles
- Van's Pancakes (snout)
- Orange Slices (ears)
- Bananas & Blueberries (eyes)
- Blackberry (nose)
- Hazelnut Spread (mouth)
- Toast one Van's waffle and one Van's Pancake according to packaging instructions.
- Cut a small circle out of the pancake. Place the cut pancake on top of the waffle to create the bear's snout.
- Take one orange and slice a small section that spans the full orange. Cut that slice into two halves to create your two ears and position at the top of the waffle.
- Cut two slices from a banana to create the whites of the eyes. Finish the eyes by placing a blueberry in the center of each.
- Place a blackberry on top of the pancake to create the bear's nose.
- Finish off your bear waffles by spreading a thin line of hazelnut spread across the pancake to create its smiling mouth.